Skip to main content

How to Stay Positive

How to Stay Positive

It may not seem like something to be on the list, but it is very important and very difficult to implement when you are in a relapse and when you diagnose it, be positive. This is a very important measure against the development of depression, and you need to know how this diagnosis brings depression as a gratis gift with a diagnosis. And I did not want to take that gratis, and neither do you! My advice (how I do it) is:

Surround yourself with positive people
This is very important. Kada kazem ovo mislim na sledece: There are people who are very well cared for with their illness, but they need to console an environment that can not accept their diagnosis. Do not do this. If someone close to you is ill from multiple, please do not let the sick person still comfort you and take care of how you will accept it.
say yes to the live, joy, lust for life, frohsinn, satisfaction, self confidence, self-confidence, happiness, joy of life, positive, courage, motivation, think positive,
Avoid time
You can collect positive energy through things that have no sense of time. Sense of time was a problem for healthy people, let alone with us! My experience, no matter what it looks like, is really selfish, because I keep my positive energy! I realized that through three things you can easily complement positive energy, which are:
watches, art, time, time of, time indicating, pointer, clock face, hours, timepiece, hour clock, artwork, düsseldorf, sculpture, park, metal, modern art, nature, sky, landscape, trees, artifice, metal
Spending time with animals - As an example I'd give you my example of my life with my faithful companion throughout my illness, my friend, my dog Ali (American Staffordshire Terrier). It is well known that animals have no sense of time. For them, five minutes is the same as five hours. Come out with friend if you can in a short walk! It's a big thing for him, and your showing of love and caring for him. This will definitely help you, because you are doing all the physical exercise you need along with everything else. Look at that moment in the video I made to share this feeling with you.
Ali and Me
ali, dog, isolated, pet, hundeportrait, animal, purebred dog, animal portrait, dear, nature, big dog, hair, dog head, fur
Spending time with children - Small children also have no sense of time! They do not consider you ill. Since I do not have children, and as far as I can see I will not have them because the love of my life after 16 years has left me for the same MS, I started volunteering in the children's village as a lecturer in mathematics and pedagogue for them. SOS children's village is an institution that takes care of children without parental care. You really give them so little, and you get so much! If you are interested in seeing the institution click on the picture.
kid, child, portrait, happy, people, children, young, childhood, fun, happiness, smile, youth, joy, smiling, caucasian, female, cute, summer, friends, healthy, person, joyful, outdoors, little, white,
When you combine these two, you always get the following: they see you in their uninvited way and they ask you what they know you can give them. If you give unconditional love to it, and you get it, and love and the feeling of usefulness is a great driver! They constantly ask you for their love to do something that at that moment you think is impossible, but it is still possible (you do not even know what you are capable of until you try and they give you the posture to try it out)!
girl, woman, joy of life, jump, free, freedom, young woman, cloth, sky, ease, luck, colorful, city, to be happy, break free, liberating leap, feel, road, skyline of manhattan, photo montage, composing

Staying in nature - It's easy to lose your sense of time in nature. I'll take my companion to the cafes by the river. He's a racer and he's playing and I drink coffee and I'm looking into the river! Frankly, I was born with the idea of a blog (help others by referring them to MS). As the picture says, it shows more than words, watch the video above and see the beauty of the experience.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My FEELING, My train of THOUGHT (Part 1)

My FEELING, My train of THOUGHT Inspired by thoughts, I am created this my short text, which is engraved in my mind!   Certainly, things like this in  future time will be a lot more!  These short texts best describe our feelings, so read carefully and with .... Just READ The direction of the eye So wrong Avoiding the soul So missing I'm not asking Our existence Just asking Why am I in a war with my hands? Why am I in a war with my feet? Why am I in the war with me? And after all, I'm still going I'm not showing I do not share I do not need it What you have to give, GIVE!

ALL ABOUT MS (Part 2)

Types and course of the disease The course of the disease is different and difficult to predict in each person, but over time, as the MS shows certain regularities when the disease is monitored over a longer period of time, most patients can be classified into one of four MS forms. When determining MS forms, knowledge of the previous course of the disease is used to try to predict a further course of the disease. MS forms are: relapse-remitent, secondary progressive, primarily progressive and progressive-relapse form. Relapse-remitent form In 85% to 90% of diseased illnesses begin as a relapse-remitent form. In these patients, unpredictable seizures (so called relapse, exacerbations, mosses, and swabs) are observed, followed by periods when the disease recedes (remission) and in which the patient's condition returns to what was before the attack, and may also be left behind damage. When the patient's condition always returns to what was before the attack, it is usu

Psychosocial counseling is mandatory

Psychosocial counseling is mandatory People with MS are more prone to stress than other people. With everyday stresses of modern life, MS patients are still threatened by the diagnosis, which only falls into acute stress. As MS is an unpredictable disease, the uncertainty and anticipation of the next aggravation is a particular source of stress. Multiple sclerosis brings with it a change of image about oneself, relationships with family, friends, colleagues. In addressing these problems, the role of psychosocial support and assistance is invaluable. In people living with MS, the problems of psychological nature are more often related to the personality of the diseased, the reaction to illness, and the way of adjusting and reorganizing oneself according to the change that has occurred and which the disease inevitably carries with it, rather than being associated with the illness itself cause of the problem. MS sufferers face loss of health and this loss causes a very stron