Skip to main content

Tips to Make Life Easier With MS (Part 1)

Tips to Make Life Easier With MS (Part 1)

Computer Work

I give you advice for the relief of our disease. Tips are directly related to our needs or to our abilities. So follow: Tips to Make Life Easier With MS - Computer Work.

1. Speak, don’t type. “With voice-activated programs, you can just speak and the computer will type what you say”.


2. Go big. If you have trouble pressing keys on a standard keyboard, get one with larger buttons.

3. Replace the mouse. Try an adaptive computer mouse that uses a trackball to move your cursor or is controlled with your foot.


4. Make the screen easier to see. If your MS symptoms include impaired vision, use a screen magnifier to enlarge text and images on your monitor.



5. My adaptation of the computer table. This adaptation enables me at the same time to work on a computer and, if necessary, to practice.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ALL ABOUT MS The role of the family (Part 19)

ALL ABOUT MS The role of the family (Part 19) Deform in behavior and misbehavior Very few MS patients have behavioral disorders due to the inability to control sexual impulses. This type of behavior is due to damage to the inhibitory functions of the brain. Unsuitable behavior is caused by the loss of cognitive ability due to the demyelination of significant cognitive areas in the brain. Family members should know that this is beyond the conscious control of the patient and that it is not a sign of moral weakness or sociopathic tendencies, but of illness. The treatment of the patient and the response to his behavior is very complex, and includes medication, psychiatric and neurological assistance with parallel psychotherapy. Family members need support in the form of advisory work, as this behavior can lead to unpleasant situations. Sometimes it is necessary to control these people in order to prevent possible outbursts. Whom to contact for help? For each of the emot...

My FEELING, My train of THOUGHT (Part 1)

My FEELING, My train of THOUGHT Inspired by thoughts, I am created this my short text, which is engraved in my mind!   Certainly, things like this in  future time will be a lot more!  These short texts best describe our feelings, so read carefully and with .... Just READ The direction of the eye So wrong Avoiding the soul So missing I'm not asking Our existence Just asking Why am I in a war with my hands? Why am I in a war with my feet? Why am I in the war with me? And after all, I'm still going I'm not showing I do not share I do not need it What you have to give, GIVE!

Color of MS! Everyday!

Color of MS! Everyday! Multiple sclerosis or MS, as we call it short, means a lot. But first of all, you must be strong and have to invest a lot of energy to make your life look the same as before the illness. How many of the bizarre things I will emphasize today are actually very important in everyday life and really help how crazy it sounds. A few tips for a safer everyday life with multiple sclerosis: 1. Always leave important things like keys, phone, purses, glasses in the same place. If you have not had a place for these things, now find it. Always return the things to where they stand because you know how to hurry somewhere. You can never find keys, cell phone or glasses. If they are always in the same place this will never be a problem. A lot of stressful situations will be avoided if you adopt this new routine. 2. Close the kitchen cabinets - yes, always close them. You know how awkward we can be and you know that you will quickly forget that you have opened t...